Friday, November 22, 2013

I have moved 23 times

That's not a misprint. From birth to my current age, I have moved 23 times. No wonder my spirit is tired.

This topic came up this past week. This week's lesson for my C class was about how change affects us. One of the preview questions was "How many times has your family moved?" I was interested to see what my students' answer would be, but I also wanted to be prepared with my own answer. Now I know for sure: I'm a nomad.

Note: I should point out that the 23 times includes the numerous occasions in my 20s when I moved in and out of my parents' house.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should list some of the places where you've lived.

Unknown said...

Virginia, Connecticut, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mexico, Turkey, moving in and out of my parents house multiple times.