Monday, September 9, 2013

FAQ part 2

Since you are experienced at teaching, do you already know what the first few days will involve?

Sort of. There’s some sort of orientation Powerpoint file, but I don’t know if that’s just for the teachers teaching the lower-level English classes or what. I guess I’ll find out. We do have books for each class, I just haven’t seen mine yet.

I do know this much: I will stand in front of my class on that first day and warn them not to try to break rules in my classroom because I won’t put up with it. I take my job as a teacher seriously; I expect them to take their job as a student seriously.

Have you started your classes yet?

Nope. We just received the list of who’s teaching the elementary and beginning classes. Thankfully, I am not on that list, which means that I will start teaching on Tuesday, September 17.

How many classes do you have to teach?

No idea yet. I’ll post as soon as I know something.


No comments: